Skip to content
- The Secretary of State reported new business entity filings increased 9.3% year over year during the 3rd And business renewals increased 7.5% year over year.
- Colorado’s unemployment rate in September rose 0.2% to 3.1%.
- State-wide employers hired 5,100 new jobs last month, putting the yearly gain at 77,200 new jobs.
- The average work week has increased to 34.3 hours from 33.5 hours a year ago.
- Average hourly earnings are up 5.9% over the last year from $27.77 an hour to $29.40 an hour.
- With the increase in hours this means employees are making an extra $78 a week or about $4000 extra a year. This $78 weekly increase is a 8.4% increase