Realtor.com had a great story on October 10th that I saw on FoxNews. This is a great story to share with your buyers who need to make ever home-buying dollar count as it lists 8 different “valuable” home features that they may or may not need.
- A huge yard that you will rarely enjoy
- A short commute to work centers when you work from home or work off-hours.
- A top school district when you don’t have kids
- A ranch style home when you are ok with stairs
- A bigger house than you truly need.
- A hot or “in” neighborhood
- Pricey amenities you won’t use
- The nicest house in the neighborhood
You can read and share this story with this link–