The NUMBER 1 QUESTION AND CONCERN of consumers right now is our real estate market in a bubble? They are fearful of buying at the top of the market and over-paying for a home. This is why I have spent hundreds of hours reviewing economic and housing data looking for signs of a bubble in our real estate market. I will be answering similar questions like these below in my class–
- When will prices level off?
- Will 2008 happen again?
- Is a downturn about to happen?
- I think the market is overvalued, so I will wait
- Prices are so inflated right now that I am going to wait to buy
- I am scared that I will pay too much
I have been teaching this class for almost 2 years to nearly 1,000 people! I keep updating this class with new data every month that supports the facts of our market. This great class also comes with 2 HOURS OF CE CREDIT and it’s only $10.
I am teaching this great class again on these dates in October—
- October 3rd from 9-11 at First Integrity Title in the DTC
- October 23rd from 9-11 at my office with Educated Minds. I am teaching my new class When Will Denver Home Prices Drop? Class from 11 to 12 this day too.
- October 25th from 9-11 at my office with Fidelity National Title
Please register with me by email for the classes on the 3rd and 25th and with Educated Minds on the 23rd.